Tuesday, December 2, 2008

some of my favorites today:
raisins, grapes, animal crackers, yogurt, cheese,
balloons filled w/ helium thanks grandpa edwards for your bday balloon!!
mommy or daddy's cell phone!
talking on the phone. i only say "hi"
emptying the dishwasher, i can put dishes away in the silverware drawer, the pots in pans, & tupperware drawer!
emptying the pots & pans cuboard
emptying the tupperware drawer!
my kitty action (he's my best bud!)
my books & blankets
mommy & daddy's bed!
mommy's camera!
the computer
rearranging the couch cushions!!
pretty much anything mom or dad is trying to pay attention to instead of me, i want that!
the frame that lights up w/ pictures of me & my cousins jack & annabelle w/ santa last year~

some of my not so favorites today:
eating green beans (amazing, i have never liked them?!)
i love to gnaw on apples, but i won't eat them.??
wearing clothes, particularly pajamas!
the expensive shoes grandma barge got for me! (we keep trying grandma!)
lights that are off~(i prefer them to be turned on usually!)
being stuck inside! (i love to explore outdoors!)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.