Wednesday, March 25, 2009

not a whole lot to report. just a few pictures to get you through. i'm mastering the tantrums. (insert "oh YAY! from mommy here!) she can't seem to take me anwhere as of late. i like to throw myself down by turning into mush so i hit the floor real hard! then bang my head over & over. oh, & yell & scream! (awesome, huh?) at home she just ignores me as to not react to my act. but it's when we're at the stores that she gets real frustrated!!
so it really is a good thing she loves me so much! other than my minor addiction to these tantrums, i'm a really good little guy!! & we have so much fun together!
better run, we're going to have a snack/dinner & head to the pool!! love you!!...

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.