Sunday, April 5, 2009

Summer Fun
















Hello from a beautiful day in the Northwest-






Daddy had an extra day off today, and Mommy had the day off too. It was odd, and it took some getting used to the both of them being around at the same time. But it was pushing 70 degrees and sunny today, and Mommy & Daddy hit the yard with a vengence, and I took a nap. After a day of landscape beautification (phase 1 of many more phases), we made a run to the store to get some fixins for some BBQ hamburgers. Then Mommy happened to find a coupon for a free Dilly Bar from Dairy Queen. When was the last time you wrapped your lips around a Butterscotch Dilly Bar from DQ? It was my first (see below), and I think I saw God. We uncovered the patio furniture and had a wonderful family BBQ, again, very weird. Then I ran around like a psycho for a while. The big news this weekend is that Mommy got.......A NEW CAR! A nice Saturn Vue, same color as her old car, and with a sunroof that doesn't leak (that was a deal breaker). It also doesn't randomly smoke and make disturbing noises. Mommy is pretty stoked. Daddy seems to think that it is just more room to put crap in, but he loves it too. Well I am a disgusting ball of dirt, Dilly Bar, and hamburger, off to the bath I go. Only a few more weeks until Mommy and I go to Texas and Oklahoma, Mommy is freaking out. Have a great day!





2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Barge said...

Charlie....You sure are a busy boy. We love and miss you very much.
Grandma and Grandpa Barge
PS-Nice car!

the walkers said...

love the car!!! so excited yall are coming to texas! even though i know you must be apprehensive about the plane ride with a 2 year old BOY!!! i'm sure he'll do great though! can't wait to see you!

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.