Tuesday, May 19, 2009


for my birthday, grandma mary & mom & i drove up to uncle luke's & northwest trek yesterday! it was beautiful!! we were able to see so many amazing animals! we took an hour train (tram) ride around the property to see tons of animals! bison, moose, swans, deer, big horns, racoons...it was amazing! we would help the train go uphill sometimes by chanting "chugga chugga choo choo"! after the train ride, i was ready to RUN!! i ran & ran & ran up hills & down hills & my chaparones hardly could keep up!!


grandma filally got me to sit in my stroller! the walks were just wonderful!



see all the bull elk?










i was totally the cutest little dude there!


this deer in the water was just walking around ever so peacefully!






















No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.