Thursday, December 3, 2009

mommy is only going mildly crazy now

not a lot to report here today. we just went for a little walk to starbucks to get me a hot chocolate & mommy a coffee. then walked around the neighborhood for a while. is just gorgeous outside. albiet chilly! highs are in the 30's & 20's these days. but beautiful! our colds are still hanging on & i think it finally got grandpa, sorry grandpa! it is a gnarly one! is there such a thing as the swine cold? this one just doesn't seem to go away!!
in the days of my sickness, mommy has been letting me watch mickey mouse clubhouse. on demand non-the-less...so..i've watched it a million times over again. going to be a tough trick to break! she says once i'm all healthy again, no more than once maybe twice a day! mommy seems to be getting a bit better. think her sleep deprivation is starting to show! last night was a good night though, she felt like she actually got a night's sleep in, almost two hours straight!! wahooooo!....
i'm also slacking on my potty skills. i tell mommy right away after i go in my diaper. mommy is picking on me...cuz she knows i am capable of telling her before hand. oh well, chalk it up to being sick again right?...

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.