Thursday, January 7, 2010

i went to the dentist today and was wonderful!! the hygenist guy that worked with me has five little boys of his own, and was awesome! he let me play with all the tools he uses to clean my teeth! my favorite was the suckey straw thing that looks like an elephant's trunk, he repeatedly filled up a cup of water & let me suck it out with the suckey straw thingy! so in return, i offered my teeth for him to brush & then came back to paint them with flouride! i even let the dentist count my teeth & scratch at my front tooth (the one with the spot on it!) i was soooo good!! mommy was quite pleased with me! especially since i was being a brat this morning ;)

on the flip side, mommy's car was ransacked last night (maybe the night before). someone got into it & ya know how mom hauls a lot of junk around? well, this person/s emptied every single compartment & bag in the car!! even down to where the spare tire is!! she thinks it was just kid/s because if it was someone looking to sell stuff, well, there was much more to be taken, so we're blessed in that aspect! only a book of 100cds, her bluetooth, & shades & mabye ten dollars in cash seem to be missing. they left behind jewlery & unopened chains, & my owners' manual (which is a common target for kids) she's most disturbed over the sunglasses. mommy's pretty addicted to them as you know! when i told her to put hers on today, she said someone took them. i said "maybe daddy took them". she said no, "someone else". i said "maybe unlce eric took them!" ...she laughed out loud thought i was real cute, but it didn't make her feel much better! anyways, we're feeling quite blessed that there wasn't any damage to the windows/locks (it had to be unlocked, i didn't find any evidence of break in!) (dummy me, i know, another expenseive lesson learned i suppose! normally, i ALWAYS lock my doors....wouldn't ya know it, the one time....grrrrrr) it could have been way way worse.

okay, back to blessings...
we still have no idea about how long daddy can work. we're really hoping it will be a few months yet so we can keep insurance for us all! especially with all the appointments required with newborns!!
we had an ultrasound tuesday, they estimated 8.8lbs then. (who knows how accurate it really is, they said charlie was 8 something too! of course he was delivered at 41 weeks & isaiah will be at the beginining of 39weeks!) anyways, doc says at least another pound before the delivery on the 26th! (715am!!) mommy's scared of course, but ready to not share her torso with another big body anymore!!
grandpa & grandma edwards are both coming for a couple days! so i'm real excited about that too!!
i have been so excited myself for this baby to come out of mommy's belly because when he does, grandma mary comes back!! other than that, mommy says i have no idea how much my life is about to change!!!
thank you auntie stef & uncle ryan for the davenport gift card btw, mommy & daddy had an AMAZING dinner last night!! YUM!!!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.