Saturday, January 15, 2011

thought i'd better log a few things that crack me up about charile right now..
he'll look around the floor or room & if something is out of order or messy "look at this floor/room! it looks ridiculous!!" ("reedickuwus". i've also caught him saying (thank you daddy!) "dammit isaiah!"....once i heard this a few times, we had a wee chat..i haven't heard it since ;) and after we had a touch of the flu last month. his tummy "doesn't have time" to get to places...this one is still a bit wobbly to me...i think he picked it up when we talked about throwing up & kept a bucket by the bed in case we didn't have time to get to the loo. but he'll say things like, "i was going to go upstairs but my tummy didn't have time" or i "was going to pick up my toys but my "tummy didn't have time?!" ????
he also calls us "bri" & "jenn"....usually when he's calling one of us from a different story/floor. for example, if he's downstairs & i'm upstairs, & the timer on the oven goes off..."jenn! jenn! it is done jenn!"....
also, he loves his "school" he forever looks forward to seeing what his "job" is. they have chores every day that are charted on a chart.

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.