Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First day of school. If we measured correctly, izzy is one inch shy of four feet.  52 lbs. Charlie is 73 lbs, 4.5 feet high.

And, yes, Charlie is blow drying his backpack. He putty it on and says " uhh, mom. My backpack is wet." He was so excited to get ready, he didn't close his water bottle.

the first couple weeks, my school starts before Charlie's, so he gets to go to Nathan's house for about a half hour before school, & I take izzy to his school before I go! We all get out again between three and four! Charlie said he wanted the big stuffed shells for supper, so we'll probably drive to Freddie's or bike to Safeway this afternoon. (And I don't work tonight!!!)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.