Wednesday, June 11, 2008




good morning to you! i grew again last night! mom says i weigh at least 35 pounds! i'm not really that heavy, i think she's just silly! last night we had dinner with the strattons at old town pizza, a very cool historic & tasty place!! it was real good to see them as it has been too long!! on your left here is a picture with my train, a friend of grandma mary's made it special for me!..isn't it wonderfull?!! that's about it for now, sorry we haven't been keeping you updated more often! mom's coffee must be a decaf batch cuz she seems to be running a bit slower these days ;)
love you, have a good day :)
ps, note my summer attire here?!?!...sheesh...

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.