Monday, June 30, 2008

raindrops on roses & whiskers on kittens~

i LOve garbage day!! the big trucks come by early in the morning to take our garbage, then another big truck for recycle! then another for yard debris!! i run to the door when i hear them & pound on the window & squeal!!!
i love my daddy!! :)
i love my grandma mary! she is so good to me! she takes me to the park & plays with me every day she can!!
i love my kitty cats! giving them hugs & kisses are my favorite! all animals really! at the zoo today i was the cutest little guy at the petting zoo petting the pygmy goats, until i saw another little boy splash in the mud puddle! then that's only what i wanted to do!!
i love bananas! & when i see them when we're at the store, i get real excited too!! today at the store i was so privleged, i got to ride in a race car shopping cart...OOOOHHH that was cool!!! i drove all over the whole store!!
i love sitting in the driver's seat of your car & playing w/ all the buttons (mommy usually has to turn down the radio & turn off her bright lights every time she gets in the car ;) but she doesn't mind ;) & steering the steering wheel real fast!!
i love my shades & i love my shoes!! (usually it means we're headed outside!)
i love my mommy & daddy & grandma's shoes too!! (sometimes if i take them their shoes, we get to go outside to play!!)
i love to run into the bedroom, and play kenny g on the radio & sway to the music!!
i love to run into the bathroom and unroll the toilet paper!! then turn on the water in the sink!
i love running water & running through water!!
i love drinking from water fountains!! (mommy says one day we'll go to the park that has pink lemonade coming out of a fountain!!)
i love my blankie!!
i love smelling flowers...at least i get my nose real close to them!
i love to push buttons ..any and every one! i help change channels & things on the entertainment center, i help w/ the microwave & coffee maker! turn the computer on & off!! & the camera too! i love the camera!! there is always lots of pictures of some real cute little boy!!!
i love wheels!! any & every wheel i can get to!! wheels must be my most favorite thing of all!!!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.