Tuesday, June 9, 2009

today, i was lucky enough to join ten thousand, maybe a million other people at the zoo...i kid you not, we almost came home because we couldn't find a parking spot!! turns out it was two dollar tuesday AND several school classes were there!! wow!! anyways, i met up with my friend avari (almost 8 months) & her mom veronica who my mom works with!! we even got to ride the train today! it was a beautiful ride!!

other than enjoying the weather, mommy has been floating around on cloud nine for a while. she explained to me a few weeks ago that i better enjoy my freedom now because come the end of january..I'll be helping take care of my little brother or sister!!!!!! mommy & daddy are so excited! i'm excited out of social pressure, but i'm not so sure i know just how much my world will be turned upside down! mommy can hardly stop smiling!!! so we're shopping for a new home as well. may the force be with us!!







back at home absorbing the beautiful summer afternoon...







love you all...

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.