Thursday, February 11, 2010



gg, here's my cranky the crane ladder! so whenever i use the potty, i am awarded with a sticker to put on my ladder, when i get to the top, i get to add cranky the crane to my train set!! how fun! except we've had a bit of a relapse on the consistancy of my toilet use!! mommy & daddy had to get more diapers :( the last box was supposed to be the end of them for me!! hopefully, we'll get back on track in the next week or so! at least mommy hopes so! otherwise, we'll be looking at this ladder for a while!!!

ps, thank you aunt nancy for the idea. she used something similar on one of her boys!..stars to reach a particular desired item i believe!

daddy's back at work today :( we were sad to let him go, but we're very glad he has a job!! we're so blessed he was able to take two whole weeks to stay with isaiah & us :)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.