Friday, February 26, 2010



happy birthday to me ! today i celebrate my one month birthday!! mommy says i'm on track to be less clean than my older brother since she was commenting on my dirty fingernails at three weeks!! i suggested to her it is in her hands, since she's the one bathing me, right?!! maybe if she'd stop kissing me all over i'd stay sparkling after my baths in grandma barge's bathroom sink! it is perfect for bathing!..hmm..i'll get you a picture next round...
love isaiah

~today, to celebrate my survival of my first month of life on this rock, we went to the dmv. thankfully, i slept the whole time. charlie was quite trying though on mommy's patience. she was very glad to come home after almost two hours!! we were getting her enhanced drivers' license. it took extra long due to the paperwork from being born abroad. and apparently, mommy was born so long ago that they don't see that kind of paper work anymore. they suggested to her that her papers weren't appropriate. even though she's gotten this far in life with them!! it was somewhat of a reality age check on mommy's head. she may indulge in a glass or two of wine tonight to ease the pain! lol..

i've been watching my first olympics. wow, those athletes are incredible!! mommy was wanting to go to vancouver, being so close & all, but naturally let the thoughts pass. then we talked to auntie steph, who said it was really amazing!! so we're going to try to go for the para-olympics, in a couple weeks. hopefully we can make it happen!! (mommy's kicking herself in the pants for not manifesting it sooner, as now it will depend on if we can get our enhanced license cards by then, they take two to six weeks to arrive....tick tock tick tock..)
guess i'm babbling ..
gg & p-pa come in four days!! we're sooooo very excited :)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.