Wednesday, May 29, 2013

just another entertaining kitchen conversaition. this continues to make me laugh

i hear my phone.
get to it, and isaiah has it.
me: who was it
z: i dunno
me: can i have my phone please?
z: sure
z: well, who was it *both hands palms up*
me: daddy
z: oh.
i return the call. have a short conversation. hang up the phone.
z: who was that mommy?
me: daddy
z: oh. why?
z: what did he say?
me: he needs to stop at walgreens on the way home.
z: why? *funny eye squinting*
me: he needs to get some medicine.
z: what medicine?
me: for a wart
z: what wart?
me: (sigh...) the one on his finger honey.
z: what finger?
me: this one (showing him)
z: OOOH NINJAGO!!!
charlie: is he going to walgreens or walmart?
me: walgreens?
charlie: well, i want him to get macaroni and cheese.
me:..sigh...

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.