Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Meant to document an incident yesterday. ...first day of spring break. The four of us went to the swampy evergreen fields in a lame attempt for  Brian and charlie to practice hitting while I study and half way entertain izzy while he sits in the wagon . It was pretty wet. Didn't last long. Charlie was too distracted by sloppy wet shoes.
We then, minus brian, went to the wildlife refuge and spent maybe a couple hours there. Both boys crashed pretty hard. They fell asleep on our way home. Isaiah didn't wake up for hours. Charlie briefly woke then was back to sleep by seven. Maybe around 8? I decided to put diapers on..however, i must have seen something shiny because I didn't get to charlie in time. He was standing facing a side table in a corner looking like he was at a urnal. A fleeting thought was he was really peeing (doh!).no way. I walked over to him as he and I made eye contact and he was looking right through me......Oh NO!!! I jumped over to him and tried to direct him to the bathroom. Totally too late. He filled my cinnamon flavored pine cone filled basket with potty. OH yes he did....Totally sleepwalking. 
Great....grandpa barge has a few...thank goodness ONLY a few stories about Brian sleep walking. Let's hope this doesn't become a normalcy! 

On a more somber note...grandpa Edwards (my grandpa) was admitted last week to the hospital with pneumonia and a new diagnosis of lung cancer. A biopsy was taken today. So we will know hopefully by the end of the week more details. So, prayers please for the whole family I guess! 

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.