Wednesday, April 23, 2014

turning a new leaf. tomorrow maybe!

well..Isaiah and i are having hotdogs for lunch. curses the forbidden fruit! i am trying to study nutrition. yet I'm eating canned chilli and processed cheese with my hotdogs for lunch!! (isaiah informed me there were hot dogs in the fridge with a huge smile while bouncing his eyebrows up and down!)   they say bad choices lead to more bad choices! this week has held true to this! i didn't have my normal drink this morning (or yesterday) of blended fruit and veggies...and i had a crappy cinnamon roll (mostly bread, it wasn't even good!) at school yesterday because i didn't bring my drink to school and the cafeteria is apparently closed for remodel! enough of this already! after our chilli cheese dog lunch, and probably spaghetti for super, we will eat and drink better!  :) uhg.

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.