Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!






I am writing to you from my offices in Spokane, Washington. Mommy, daddy, and I flew over here on Saturday to spend Easter with Grandma and Grandpa Barge. Uncle Eric, Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Ryan, and Cousins Jack and Annabelle were here too. It is fun exchanging new ways to open stuff, crawl under stuff, climb on top of stuff, and put stuff in ours mouths. Jack and I are now both officially mobile by foot which only helps to further our destructive capabilities. Mommy and I get to stay until Wednesday, but daddy had to go home on Sunday to go back to work after a week of vacation. He said that he was looking forward to getting back to work, and that he would explain sarcasm to me when I get home. The highlight of our stay was getting to meet my great Uncle Kevin. He is Grandma's younger brother, and came back to visit from South Africa where he lives. He gets paid to build golf courses for a professional golfer named Ernie Els. Daddy said he would do that job for a sandwich. It was really cool getting to meet him. I am beginning to detect a pattern in our daily activities when we visit Grandma and Grandpa. Everything we do seems to be contingent on food - the preparation and/or ordering of, and eating of. It's great! Also, we got to watch our WSU Cougars beat Notre Dame in the NCAA basketball tournament. Yes, even God is a Coug. Well, I get two more days of Grandma spoiling me, and then I go home so that Grandma Edwards can spoil me. I'm like a miniature mobster, all I have to do is smile and they give me stuff. That's all for now, I hope you had a good Easter, and GO COUGS!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.