Thursday, March 20, 2008



happy spring to you & happy ten months to me!! (yesterday).. my "at home measurements" are as follows...i am about 30 inches high!! & i am about 27 pounds big!!....(remember these are unofficial!!)
daddy says to remember to mention this is my very first ever NCAA tournement!!..GO COUGS!!!!! i am looking forward to several decades of march madness!!...i LOVE having daddy home! it is WONDERFUL!!!
i'm still a bit snotty nosed, so i am missing all my buddies at baby class today :(
ps, don't let the picture fool you...we caught the sun while it was out for just a few moments yesterday ;) we're in for about a month of rain i think...also-for you in oklahoma & texas, i hope you are all okay! the news makes us a bit nervous for you sometimes when the show such dramatic pictures!! we'll keep you in our prayers!!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.