Monday, March 31, 2008



Happy Opening Day!
Well the Mariners start their World Series run today. Daddy, for the first time in a while, is not at opening day. That's o.k. though because he said he would have to take out a second mortgage to buy beer at the stadium. We are going to try to go to a game or two this season and see Ichiro play. Daddy said that when I play in the big leagues, he will be my agent. He said it will be simple-Mommy and Daddy will take my signing bonus plus 10% of my salary, and I can have the rest. He said by that time $10 million won't be that much money. I don't know, I think I might try to find my own representation. My Great Grandpa Edwards is a Texas Rangers fan, which is too bad because they are playing the M's today. Oh well, the Rangers are going to have to wait for a win until after they leave Seattle. Well it's almost grand salami time (M's fans know what I'm talking about), so I will leave you. Have a great day!

P.S. Why in the heck is a moose the Mariners mascot? Will somebody please tell me?

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.