Thursday, April 3, 2008

hugs & kisses across the miles

thank you to you who support, love, & pray for me (and my mommy & daddy too) this (almost) year! pretty sure my life wouldn't be as wonderful as it is had each & everyone of you not been part of it. i have the most amazing extended family & wish we all lived closer, but at least we can still be part of your lives thru this cool technology (even tho mommy says her & computers don't get along well!-she just doesn't operate them very well i say! i'll teach her later how to better utilize her computer time!) posting is risky in the sense there are so many stinking perverts & bad folk out there, but we try to not post any absolute info like full names/dates/times/schedules/and such -although it is tough to get away from my birthday seeing as i brag each month as i grow! we may soon switch so you have to sign in to look at the blog, but it adds another step for you :( i know just getting to this page is enough work for some ;) but that would make it more difficult for unwelcome visitors as well! enuogh babble!


i got my first haircut yesterday! grandma held me in her lap outside in my backyard & fed veggie booty to me while mommy snipped away. i look like a little boy again-phew! (and yes, we saved some!)
that's it for right now, mommy's brain seems fried & i think i shall distract her now! love you .

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.