Wednesday, April 9, 2008



i've discovered i'm sort of like a little ferret!

i can fit into, under, & behind things! this morning i have been inside the pots & pans cuboard, under mom & dad's bed, under the rocking chair (this one took some grease monkey moves!) and through the kitty condo!!

i got to spend some time with my grandpa edwards yesterday, he came to my house to hang out for a little while! it was so much fun that i was wound up like a toy monkey until past nine o'clock last night!!

we started a sign language class yesterday, it is pretty cool, about 15 other kids or so, i was a very good student! i sat (for a short while ) right in front of the teacher & stared at her w/ my big blue eyes! i also wowed mommy -she saw me stand up from the floor w/o any help! it looked like i've been doing it all along!! i'm just full of suprises! (although, she hasn't seen me hold my own bottle yet!) better run...we have songs to sing & kitties to chase!! love you :)

1 comment:

Horsfallfamily said...

I see Charlie took some lessons from Jack. Did he see the pictures? I swear, it's boys. They're exhausting!
Love you guys.

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.