Thursday, April 24, 2008


Well kids, they FINALLY took me swimming...mom's been talking about it for eleven whole months now!!! and i LOVEd it!!! i was a bit overwhelmed since there were so many other kids in pool, splishing & splashing about!..but it was great! we probably played for about 45 minutes or more! i zoomed & bobbed & laughed at daddy spashing around! i did really well in the water, there is a spot (as you can see here) that i can stand up in the pool, and to go anywhere else, i had my niffty life coat on..which i didn't mind all that much! it was all sooo new & exciting!! then, i even slept better last night for my parents! (so mom says we're going every night!) better go for now, on our way to baby class so i can tell my other short buddies about my adventures!! love & miss you, have a great day:)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.