Friday, April 18, 2008


my kitties are so wonderful to me!! action jackson (the orange one!) is so incredibly patient with me! he lets me love on him ( i love to nuzzle him with my head!) and i also am constantly after his tail (he started it!) he is always watching over me, if i'm nursing, he'll come lay w/ me too! & whatever room i play in, he will follow me and find a spot to lay & supervise my learning! and flo (my other kitty!), well, she is a bit less tolerant! she runs from me. a lot! she only lets me nuzzle her once in a while! she supervises too, but from up high where i can't reach her!...i'll get her someday!! and this other picture is of a sharp-shinned hawk, it showed up in our back yard the other day! mom was so excited to snap a quick picture of him! (or her?) (she's weird that way!) we also watch lots of other birds too! especially crows! they are nice & big & easy for me to follow! then all the little birdies at the bird feeding station in our back yard! (which is actually more of a squirrel feeding station!) but i do enjoy watching them all, they bring a smile to my lips ;)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.