Sunday, October 5, 2008

OH MY!! can you believe we didn't get any pics this weekend w/ grandma & grandpa barge?! oopsie!! sorry about that! however, we DID get a little makeover for my bedroom! (mommy can hardly stand it, she's so excited about it!!) while she was away at work, daddy, grandma & grandpa barge got my whole room painted ! a lovely blue! and then, this morning, mom helped grandma attatch an awesome border of construction trucks on my wall! it looks sooo cool! anybody want to come hang out in my room now? we're going to! all day!
we also attempted to go to the pumkin patch, but i was so tired i couldn't even wake up when daddy pointed out all the cool tractors around! maybe later, thanks!
thank you to grandma & grandpa barge for the weekend, i love to visit with you :) and it was fun to see the strattons as well!! (mommy says hi! since she didn't come with us!)
after grandma & grandpa barge left this morning, grandma mary came to wear me out since i refused to nap until i played w/ her! we played hide & seek & she plum tuckered me out! i love my grandma mary :) we have so much fun together!
it seems as our weather has officially turned wet & rainy...we had lovely summer weather, but gosh, is it all gone so soon? i can still play outside, just have to put more clothes on right!? Love you all, talk to you soon.

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.