Tuesday, October 7, 2008



Sure i'll eat veggies!! i love veggies w/ my ranch!! WaHa HA!!!!

really? anywhere i want?

so we went to the childrens' museum today with our friends alex & seth. it was amazing!! room after room of complete overstimulation!! WAHOOOO~!!! there was a whole water room! i had to wear a bib of sorts, i actually left it on (except once!) since i was completely distracted by the water works all around me..wheels & rivers & troughs & falls...oh my! i even tried to climb into a couple of them, but my mom was watching too close...(next time mom. next time ;)
i had SO much fun at the construction sites! (JACKPOT!!!)_(THERE WERE TWO!!!) the "gravel" underneath us was actually recycled tires! pretty nifty! this was too much for mommy in one visit let me tell you! there was a grocery store we didn't even go into & a ship we also missed, & a tree house, & we snuck into the theatre, but didn't stay! it was soooo cozy & cute though!! there were gardens to plant & bob the builder characters everywhere! we also went into the medical wing, where i could drive an ambulance! turning on the sirens & lights & everything!!.. oops..have to run..have a good day..love you

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.