Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend At Grandma and Grandpa's

I got ditched this weekend. We went on a long drive to Spokane on Thursday. We stopped at this great place on the way that had a restaurant (Mommy doesn't recommend the enchiladas), and a farm. The farm...was...awsome! They had hay bale pyramids, hay bale mazes, tractors, and a petting zoo. Mommy kept saying the word "overstimulation," but I ignored her and ran around in circles like a psychopath. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Barge's house and guess what I had for dinner.....RIBS! We woke up the next morning and went for breakfast with Grandma Barge, Aunt Kathleen, and Uncle Lowell. The restaurant had a big spinning wheel that had stuff you could win. I didn't care if I won a million dollars, I just wanted to spin the wheel. After that Mommy and Daddy tricked me. They made a fast get-a-way to go see Uncle Eric in Pullman and left me with Grandma and Grandpa Barge. But guess what, the joke was on them because I had the best time ever. Cousins Jack and Annabelle came over (after Uncle Ryan and Aunt Stephanie pulled the same trick on them) and we played and played and played. We went to Chucke Cheese and I learned a new sign. If I hold my hand out, I get tokens to put into games. That is the best sign yet. I had the greatest time this weekend, and I got to see and do a lot of cool things. Of course no visit with Grandma Barge is complete without a trip to Berg's for some new kicks. Turns out I have some freaky big feet. We came home on Sunday and I think 5 1/2 hours in the car is my limit. Anyway, if your weekend was half as fun as mine you are very lucky. That's all for now.

P.S. say a prayer for Great Grandma Barge, she hurt her hip and had an operation. She is doing o.k., but she could use a lot of people thinking about her right now.

1 comment:

chazmom said...

straw bales daddy, not hay!!! ;)

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.