Monday, November 3, 2008

happy birthday to grandma mary & cousin vanessa!!!

nothing new & exciting to post for you sorry, we're just busy little bees...i've been playing lots with grandma mary & daddy since mommy has been in class. again next week too :( makes for really long days! although she says they're quite fascinating. this week was the psychology of touch. i found it to be very interesting. she shared a lot of it during my bathtime last night. (i was actually somewhat interested, but more interested rather in connecting my chain of toys in the tub, but i used my new listening skills on her, daddy & action taught me to look at her once in a while so she thinks i'm listening to her ;)
anyhow, after my bath (& lecture!) grandma came to play some more! even after playing all day she still wasn't tired of me!! yay!! i love my grandma mary, she always makes sure i have loads of fun :) we did take her to dinner saturday night to a pretty neato pizza joint. but i wasn't interested in sitting. at all. really. not at all!! but my family chowed down anyways & enjoyed it! they took turns following me around the place! i even was able to watch them toss the dough up & around & around!! very cool!!
i better go for now. mom's been on the phone since i've gone down to nap (about 100minutes ago!! i'll be up shortly!), with stupid doctor's offices giving her stupid advice!!! grrrrr..we're all going to the doctor's this month...OOH JOY!!
lol, love you.

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.