Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN JOSHUA!!

hello friends.
thought i might share a few current favorites & happenings. (though before i forget, yay cowboys for grandpa edwards & sorry to you cousin dave!! maybe next year!)
okay, well, i peed in the big boy toilet three times today! yay! that was neat. i got a sticker both times! mom thinks that's great since she has a guilty conscience about using disposable diapers!!
i also wanted to tell GG that we love the "eye winker, tom tinker, nose smeller (or is it sniffer!) , mouse eater, chin chopper, choo choo choo choo.." i even ask for it by poking at my eye when i'm real pooped!
my sign language is coming along just fine. i learned "mommy" & "daddy" & "grandma" this week(although "grandma" is dangerously close to "mommy"!). i have my own version of "i love you" the hand one, w/ your thumb, pinky, & pointer out? well , i half way do all my fingers w/ my thumb out! everyone thinks this is pretty cute, so i'll keep that one up! i do the necessary ones like "more", "milk", "eat", "banana","good bye", "train", "firefighter" (this one i do whenever i hear sirens of any sort!), puppy dog (again, my own version!),"cow", "bird", "potty", hmm, that's all i can think of for now!..oh, "diaper" & "change" mommy does, & i know this one but don't sign it myself. i just learned "cheese"..
as for my verbal words: guess what!? i can say "mama" now. even tho i still call her "da". i'm pretty good at saying "dada" & i try at lots of words. mom's been thinking how funny it is that i try to say "bulldozer" & elephant" but not "mama". Lol!! i can say "outside" pretty good. & "up" & "down". "cheese" & "this"(..hmm..what else? ) i decided to say "butt head" after hearing that too! (mommy scolded grandpa for that one!) anyways, soon i'll be talking in sentences & not so much leaving my loved ones to decipher the cave man grunts!
better go for now, shepperd's pie is on the menu tonight & i'm must eat to grow big & strong ya know!! love you~
uncle seany came to visit me tonight, we played catch a tiny bit & peek a boo, & he shared his shepperd's pie with me because i begged. then i knocked over a glass of red wine on his nice pants! (he thought he'd bring over a bottle to share since he really doesn't drink it but he won a package of eight wines at work!!)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.