Wednesday, November 12, 2008



windy. blustery. wet. okay, really wet. but warm, it must be 60 degrees or so! that's what it's like outside. today was a super fun day to be watching the outside! and, since the wind is so gusty, the airlines switcharoo their flight patterns, so landing planes come really close to my house!! it's is sooo cool!! AND what more?! well let me tell you! it is garbage day too folks!! the garbage truck even had to back up (with the "beep beep beep" & all!!) THEN, the recycle man, even stopped and spent some time in our driveway since he had to switch our bins out! (last week, he ran over our bins, broke one, then didn't replace it?!?! hmm..) and to top it all off, when they came back up the other side of the street, the recycle AND yard debris trucks stopped right out front of my house!! kids, i about exploded!! (see me waiving so fast the camera couldn't catch my hand !!-also, you can't see it in the pic, but an airplane is coming too up by the trees!! b/w the two trucks!) talk about awesome!!! but when they left again, i was so sad, my bottom lip was quivering so, and mommy had to give me a big huge hug! apparently she's been missing me, i haven't seen her much since last week, & this morning she keeps squeezing and kissing me! weirdo!

oh, speaking of weirdos, she now can massage you with her feet!! how freakin awesome is that!?!? here's a little picture of what she's been doing!!

(oh my goodness!! this so very very cool!! i totally kick my butt right now for not having my own space so i can put up some bars to offer ashiatsu, and i can't believe i didn't do this sooner! i've been wanting to for so long & never wanted to spend the cash, but WOW i LOVE it!!! i can't wait to get to work doing this! the picture is uber cheesey-not to mention my body mechanics aren't my forte here, but wanted to give you a peek! definately a motivator for me to find another space to call my own ;)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.