Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT GRANDMA BETTY!

and here's todays schedule: whine, whine, whine, whine, be whiney, potty in the potty chair!, whine some more, whine again, continue to whine...thank goodness grandma mary came to take me to the park today! eat some random food since i've been refusing mom's cooking!. crackers & grapes it is! ah, nap time, only to resume my whining post nap :) better go now, i feel like being whiney. whine, whine, whine...whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee....(get the point?) & i feel i should maybe help mom open that bottle of wine...;)
tomorrow is my 18month check up. that should be awesome :]

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.