Tuesday, November 25, 2008



i think i picked up this nasty cold at omsi, or maybe it was the doctor's office, but my throat hurts & my nose is gross! but on the bright side, i get to snooze in daddy & mommy's bed!! too bad i can't cuddle w/ my GG who also has a bad cold! we could be miserable together! hope you feel better soon GG! xoxo
ps, i know my mom's a total blogging nerd!! she tries to say it is to keep you all updated, but i think it's more of a silly attempt of creative expression/escape route for her! plus she says she wants to remember every second of my existance as a little person! but i think she's just an addict! i guess there are worse things she could be addicted to right?


No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.