Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA EDWARDS!!!!!

greetings everyone! & HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA EDWARDS!! wish we could have you for dinner or take you out or something today, but i know you're a busy guy! maybe next week?
anyway, i am 18months old today! happy year & a half to me!! (is that all? woa, i've come a long way in 18months! )
so, the doctor said i'm a "good eater". (mom rolled her eye's at this comment!) (maybe it is the sugared up instant oatmeal i eat for breakfast almost daily!) when the nurse tried to get my weight, she laughed when the scale said i was too big to measure on this scale, we had to go to the big boy scale that i stand on! (the little one only goes to 30 pounds!) but the big boy scale said 29lbs. so i guess i 'll just be about 30lbs still!! at 29lbs (my official recorded weight today-no wonder mom & daddy whine about achey backs!) i'm in the 86th percentile for my age! my hurken head, 20", puts me in the 99% for melon sizes. and my height, i'm off the charts! 2'11.75" (or a quarter of an inch shy of three feet! or one meter!)
the only scolding mom got from doc was the sleeping habits & my speech. doc says mommy shouldn't be coming to lay in my bed when i get up in the night time. (i disagreed w/ him strongly-if mommy doesn't come to my bed at night, i just have to get up to go get her!) but she mentioned to him that i've never been a good sleeper. my current schedule? i hit the sack about 1030, sometimes 11pm (i KNOW! isn't that great?-well, daddy isn't home till about 1015..i miss him!) then i'm up around 130-2am, go get mommy. then again, call for her about 330. then we've actually been sleeping in a bit inconsistently to between 700-800am.
and as for my speech, i guess i should have about 15words in my vocab. i Do, but they're not clear. mommy & dadddy & grandma know what i'm saying! so doc said to keep an eye on this. mom's not really worried about my language, she knows someday soon i'll be quite the chatterbox!
mommy said no "flu shot" too, so the doctor warned about me getting the "flu", & how awful it will be...(okie dokie!)
but i did get my other vaccinations, the dtap is required, only one (combo) shot in my thigh, i didn't make a peep, but i turned on my sad face big time & my eyes welled up w/ tears!! my lip came way out! my pretty nurse couldn't even look at me afterword!! then i pulled off the band aid she put over my wound, got my t-rex sticker & proceeded to fall asleep with in moments of our car ride home.

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.