Tuesday, January 27, 2009

note from mommy: oh & by the way... we are NOT pregnant :( guess i should have been more clear when talking about the little people inside my head...the little voices in my head, not little children ;) although...as much as i really really really (are you reading this daddy!!???) really want to be preggars, now we have to wait to see if bri gets this job in spokane...although, if we get pregnant now, we'll have some time to find a house right?!?! (wink wink nudge nudge...!!!)

1 comment:

the walkers said...

aghhh! me too! it's so hard to wait huh? good luck-charlie is so handsome! and such a big boy!! it goes waaaay to fast. love and miss you.

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.