Friday, January 2, 2009

an update on some of my favorites!!!

BOOKS!! holy cow i love books! ("BU")
the foot book, by dr seuss!!!
if i could drive a dump truck!!
things that go!!
richard scarry's cars & trucks from a-z
i love you through & through
picture dictionary!!
just to name a few!

my new four wheeler from grandpa & lisa
turning on the music!! on mommy's stereo & my little boom box!
my daddy & grandma mary of course! they'll always be on my favorite's lists!
as for food?
eggs! i love the eggs!
hmm..can;t think of another i love as much as eggs today..

we took some at home measurements today & it's the same as my 18 mo check up..plus a pound (thank you christmas ;)) 35inches & 31lbs

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.