Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ps, my very first dentist appt was this morning, but my silly mom went to the wrong dentist. twice!! we went to the first wrong one, then they sent us to another wrong one! by then, it was too late to get to the right place & had to reschedule for tomorrow! (and you know what? the right one is within walking distance!! HA!!) on the flip side, we got to listen to the inauguration this morning instead!! anyways, talk to you soon :)
ps, dear levi, i'll bring my train director overalls in april & we'll get some cutie pahtootie pictures together!! we saw the pics you posted! so adorable!!
pps, dear kelly & jonathon, flat stanley is enroute home :)

1 comment:

Molly B said...

Dear Jenn and Brian, what a cool pic on your site. I just love it. How can I get one to put with our other pics? Have fun with the dentist. It is one of the journey's of life. Many blessings to you all, love, Auntie Molly

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.