Friday, August 1, 2008




i've been very busy working in the yard, thank goodness it is raining right now..you see how thristy my plants are!!..(note this is the same spot i was splashing in the mud yesterday!!) after my nap (YES i'm sleeping!!) we're going to the store, then i go to grandma mary's for the day...then DADDY! will pick me up!! Hooray!!! i miss my daddy so!!
night waking update: last night i slept all the way from 1030 to almost 730!! (well, mabye not, but mommy didn't hear me or get up if i did wake up!! )
thank you to uncle seany for coming to visit this week on his birthday, we played for a little bit, but i got real tired so i went to bed (after some coaxing!).

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.