Thursday, August 21, 2008

so a little update for you on our awesome rash...turns out after a bit of online inquiring..looks like we have a little case of roseola...thanks to my big cuz jack, who i totally miss, my mommy looked up roseola and low & behold...everything matched my symptoms!! if you don't know what it is..just know it is another childhood "illness" to freak out our mommies...interesting note though auntie steph, didn't jack get it after a weekend at the beach? the research says you accquire it two days before the fever...and WE were at the beach then!!...
while mommy was writing this, i turned on the car alarm from the bedroom & also turned off the computer mid sentence!! got into the cds, had two half cookies ("healthy" cookies!) & got to the keyboard too..so i'm taking her back!! have a good day! xoxo

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.