Wednesday, August 27, 2008

hey friends!! well, we got our yellow jackets taken care of! daddy discovered on sunday that we have another nest, he got stung again mowing the lawn in the afternoon! So we had to get rid of them before they performed an attack on us (daddy, me, or my kitties!). Too many stories of people/animals being seriously attacked these days. Hope that NEVER happens to us or anyone we know!
This is daddy's LAST WEEK!!! HOORAY!! i miss him sooo much. His graduation is on friday & guess what!? HE was voted to do the speech!!! He's so cool! I hope i'm just like him when i grow up!
as for my sleeping, well, i'm doing pretty darn good! i only wake up about two times a night now, the last couple nights have been a little more, but my teeth are REALLY hurting. i wake up with a big holler! mommy stuck her finger in my mouth yesterday (i know, brave lady right?) and felt several more molars charging thru my gums! (yowsers!) soon they'll all be in, & no more sore gums :)
ps, grandma & grandpa barge, have you heard about southwest canceling their flights from us to you? think they'll go through the winter, but stopping that route next spring? bummer! we'll have to take advantage of it while it still lasts! of course, mommy isn't sure she wants to fly much with me anymore...something about her sanity ;)
better get going, have some puddles to go stomp in today! love you lots!
happy anniversary to cousin jesse & katie! they've been married one whole year now! i miss them so much! wish we were closer!!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.