Monday, September 1, 2008

well, we're sending some extra angels for those in the path of gustav.

today, i wish to send out an extra note to thank my friends/family who have/are in the military. thanks you for all you do/have done. my great grandpa laddie, my great uncles paul, sam, & mark, & mikey, & jeff were all marines. my great grandpa leo (even my great great grandpa too), & both my grandpa mike & grandma mary were army. cousin jesse is national guard (very happy birthday to you yesterday by the way jesse!). cousin brett also is national guard (um, or marine?..sorry bretty..?!) thank you to you all for your service. i can't imagine what our world we be if not for you. thank you so much.

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.