Tuesday, September 30, 2008

zoo days



we went to the zoo

this morning with our neighbor friend shelly-happy birthday shelly!- and guess what?! the tiger was out today!! she was just beautiful!! however, i really didn't take all her beauty in because I was crankypants! it was a semi short trip this morning, i really needed to sleep instead of frolicking around the zoo grounds! that's okay though since mom has chores to take care of! today is the last of our predicted nice weather! so i'm very happy we went this morning.

grandma/pa barge, i'm so excited to see you, i've been practicing my acts to make you laugh! one of my current favorites is to hide behind the linen covering the shelves in the kitchen-i cover my face (hiding from you) then point the direction i think you should look for me!

well we're going to get to work. have a wonderful day!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.