Tuesday, September 9, 2008



happy birthday cousin nola tomorrow!!

THIS is an outfit...(these pictures are from LAST CHRISTMAS!) MY GRANDPA WORE!!! can you believe it!!!..

good morning all! so i apologize for the lack of pictures, we still haven't gotten our camera back from last weekend!! maybe tonight ;) one more week & my great grandma/pa will be here to visit with me!! i'm sooo excited!! time is flying by in this house! (i'm sure yours is too!) i'm growing up so fast even I can't believe it! i've been on the scale several times in the last 48 hours or so (my new place to stand!) & it usually says 28.7lbs. can you believe it? i've weighed the same amount for months now!! at my 12month check up, i was 28.6! or was it 26.8? shoot, it was so long ago already!! i'm 15 months now!! speaking of check ups, mommy has to search out a new pediatrician real quick since we're on a new insurance policy now!..good luck w/ that ma!


some of my current funtimes involve chasing my kitties-they're getting super fast!?

and i love things to be ON! i want the lights ON. the radio ON. my little books that make noises, ON. all my little fun toys that make noise? ON! my musical gadget in my crib ON (even tho i don't stay in the crib for long! i like to sleep on my big boy bed!!). the computer ON-unless mommy is trying to use it, then i like it off ;)

this summer has been most beautiful. i've spent soo much time playing in my backyard. i LOVE it out there!! i love sit in & eat dirt & rocks, play with the bird bath & under the bird feeder is enough fallen seed (thank you very much mister squirrels!!) that i sit in that & play!! the other day i even snatched a spider right out of the center of his web!! (mommy freaked a little bit..but it totally cracks me up to see her move so fast with wild expressions on her face!!) mommy & i sit on our little couch out there & read books & eat lunch outside. we're going to be a little sad when we can 't spend so much time out there!! our weather is most definitely changing! the nights are getting colder & colder! i just put on shoes & long sleeves/pants in the morning to go play!! i've also been strutting around in my cool rubber boots (thought they were to snug?..but he's walking in them!!) & wearing a nifty straw hat on my head. can't wait to show pictures hopefully soon! sure to make you giggle!!
better go for now...i've requested a clean home when i awake from my nap!! love you! xoxo.

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.