Monday, September 29, 2008

fixing my first appliance!





you can stop worrying about our house burning down now! we have a new stove! thank you so much to uncle luke & my GG & papa! and to grandpa edwards too since he delivered & installed it! it was so much fun to help grandpa exchange the appliances! I helped out quite a bit with my handy dandy screwdriver ;)


not a lot of new news around here, daddy is settling into his work place. think he is going to be just fine there! my grandma & grandpa barge will be visiting this weekend! We're all excited to see them!


Mommy has been running around in circles (still!). she has a to-do list a mile long & i think the interest on said list is pretty high since she doesn't get much checked off !! (this blog is a nice procrastination technique don't ya think? ;) painting & organizing, removing, shipping, shopping & recipe hunting & landscaping (not to mention the paperwork list!! she says she's going to hire uncle luke to come work here at the house for a month. but he says he needs to make 100K a year, and i'm not sure, but i don't think we could afford that!!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.