Sunday, September 14, 2008

oh happy days!




hey kids!! well, we finally got our camera back!..so here you are!!! pics of me struttin' my stuff!! i try to keep my hands full these days! so much to do ya know ;) but when i'm chasing my kitties, i have to release whatever i'm grasping in order to run faster ;)

i've pretty much been sleeping on the bottom bunk of my daybed. but mommy & daddy don't want to put the crib away yet though, just in case i need to be briefly confined!!

to my loved ones in texas, we're keeping you in our prayers, such amazing things mother nature can do!
better run, just wanted to get a couple pics up for you...get your fix ya know ? ;)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.