Friday, August 15, 2008

we took a lovely trip to the beach yesterday w/ grandma mary! it was SO beautiful and awesome! we spent the whole day there, (along w/ many others-since we've got record breaking temps here!) we'll put pictures up hopefully soon..i played in the sand until i couldn't open my eyes anymore, it got a bit windy & i wouldn't keep my shades on-or my hat for that matter! mommy & grandma were holding a big umbrella to try to keep the wind/sand off me...yea right! it was just so beautiful. now that i've got a taste for it, i might request the day trip more often!



i've been weeding & raking w/ mom this morning. she really loves for me to help, but she says it takes a whole lot longer when i do? she was trying to get the yard & garden weeded before daddy gets home tonight, but i told her he'll still love her if she didn't! so lets play! she's pretty easy to distract that way!

my new favorite activities include

-turning the hose on & off & on & off & on & off...
-when i throw my temper tantrums, i like to bang my head (my forhead) hard on the ground (mommy really hates that)
-pouring out my milk everywhere: it comes out in a really cool stream out of my sippy cup..
-walking around w/ my momentary stick of choice (branch, golf club, broom handle, etc)
eating sand/dirt
carring around rocks i find/ or small branches/sticks
-i'm getting pretty good at throwing balls too!

better get going..have a full schedule today!!..love you very much
HAPPY (belated!) BIRTHDAY GREAAT UNCLE BRIAN!! we miss you!! can't wait to see you again in the spring! (or summer!)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.