Sunday, May 11, 2008




Happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful motherly friends & family!! Mom's are the most amazing beings don't you think? (my mom still worries she isn't fit, but we're working on that ;) so many gazillions of worries & chores to do all at the same time...and yet has tons of love pouring out of them for us little guys (& girls)!! a very happy mothers' day to each one of you who are moms. (& grandmas & great grandma's too!!!) you are truly fantastic!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE LUKE!!!!!!!

anyways, i keep my mom on her toes! i'm getting quicker by the minute! running the dishwasher is no longer an option when i'm around since i love to unlock the door so it stops! (i just don't like how noisy it can get ;) and when it is open -for instance if mommy or daddy is trying to load or unload dishes, i now will empty whatever i can reach, push the tray back in and climb on top the door! i can usually accomplish all that while they are turned around putting one or two items away!! aren't i amazing!?!? and another feat of mine? mommy burns things on her own on the stove, but now i can assist by turning up the temperature on the burner! NEAT!

oh, & i must tell you about thursday morning...we went thru FIVE pairs of socks by 830 in the morning!! FIVE people!!!!...(mommy just sighed really big) how? do you ask? how do you get thru FIVE pairs??? well let me tell you...two pair found their way into my explosive diarrhea! (which has been everyday for a week, but seems to be getting a bit better since there's bananas in the house again. i am eating TWO a day..& i reach for more, but they tell me two is enough?! what's up w/ that?! Mmm... i LoVE my bananas) back to the socks--one pair i stepped in the tea mommy spilled (she's really clutzy sometimes!and yes, she was drinking iced tea early in the morn!) & the other pair, i spilled the kitty water so i could dance in it : )

so the pictures today: the one in the yard is of me w/ my pretend phone from auntie beth, i totally love it! mom pulled it out just a few days back & i carry it around all over! UNTIL, that is, yesterday, i recieved a box from great grandma edwards!! she sent me her old REAL cell phone!!! WEEEEEE!! i am the happiest little boy alive!! the video is of me last night when i got my hands on this phone!! and when mommy finally ripped it out of my hands, and found the ringtones on it, i just squealed w/ joy & danced my jig!!! ..oh, by the way, i wiggle my butt now when i'm dancing!!!

i also got my first REAL barbershop haircut yesterday afternoon! i went to the girls my daddy goes to, and they loved me so much they gave me a ticket for a dairy queen treat! (exactly what i need is SUGAR!!) anyhoo, i now look like a true little boy. -mommy thinks i'm growing too fast, she is searching for that magic remote to push the pause button & pause time for a bitty!

i'm getting real good at my "da" sound. and giving hugs & kisses, well, my version of kisses anyways! i go flying at mommy's face with my mouth open wide and when i get real excited, i clamp down with my all mighty powerful jaws!!! i also am getting a kick out of the downward dog position!! it is where you stand on your two feet, and put my hands down in front of me & look between my legs!! i just think it is so much fun! as if the world wasn't new enough, now i can look at it from a whole new perspective!! these are some of the things i wish i could show you on video since you aren't here to see it, but i'm too spontaneous and don't perform on que! i would also love to show you my excited dance, where i step really fast in place flailing my arms about! another real show is when i am using my really fun kazoo from auntie stephiepoo!! i little wooden kazoo that makes the most beautiful music!! i can inhale AND exhale into it to produce fun noises!!!

guess i should go for now, just wanted to give you the latest of my greatest. i love you all. & thank you for your love too :) have a good day...i'm off to spin in circles and destroy things, but only one handed today since i'll be hauling this phone around for a bit!! XOXO!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.