Thursday, May 1, 2008

i've decided in the last few days that i am going to start filtering what goes into my little mouth!!.. i've decided i don't want green beans, or grapes, or squash, cheerios or kix ..i'm bored of them ;) ..i stick out my tongue real far & wipe it out of my mouth or i throw unwanted items to the floor behind me!!..i DO however LOVE cheese! & bread & spaghetti too!!..this morning we had spaghetti (since i refused everything else & mama knew i chowed down on the spaghetti last night;) and after my morning nap i even had a bit of ice cream..YUMMO!! this is all new to mommy since i've eaten everything prior to my discovering that i can choose!!

i've also got her concerned about ear infections...every time i go "bump" or hit something that looks like it hurts, i put my right hand to my right ear...(the actual sign for pain, aka "oowie!", is putting your two first fingers together! ) but, instead of doing that, i always touch up by my ear...so she's all crazy paranoid. i just laugh at her ;) other news in the sign language department: i can do well "light". as in the light switches turn on & off the lights on the ceiling (or lamps!) & i spot them everywhere we go! i also do "bird" often. even when birds are not around ;) --pinching your first finger & thumb together is my version-but you're s'posed to do it from your lips!
not much else is new. daddy's birthday is tomorrow!! he's gonna be young again!! happy birthday to you daddy :) i love you soo very much :)
mama's plum wore out at moments. but i'm so cute & irresistible she manages to find a bit of energy to keep up with me. she's talked about using a jet pack to keep on my heals, but i told her i could & would disassemble and take off runnin' it before she would figure out how to use it!
this weekend i am visiting my uncle luke and then going to the zoo with my barge family! i am soooo excited to see my cousins again! i've never been to the zoo before, this will be the first of many trips for me :) (as planned anyways;) i can't wait to give big hugs to my grandma & grandpa barge, i bet they're going thru grandbaby withdraws!!
better go for now. i've got dandelions to carry around,sprinkler heads to play with, & a car antenna to "boing"!! love & hugs to you :) thank you for loving me too :)
ps: i got a birthday card from toys'r'us.. :/ damn advertising..wonder who sold them my name!! $3 coupon tho..hhmm....maybe should go shopping ;)!!!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.