Monday, May 26, 2008

laddieland!!




Greetings to you!!! just wanted to give you a quick lil update!! i am soooo excited to be here at laddieland! a couple pictures for you, the group picture-this is some of the people i mingled with today! what a lovely bunch! would you believe this is just a fraction of our family?!?!..guess i really am one in a million!! we're even missing some loved ones in our photo!! (UNCLE JOE>>where are YOU!@?!? he was hiding!! so was margie! terri's taking the picture, mikey & crew already left..and we cut off a couple on the left of the screen..oopsie!) today was really fun, we saw lots of family members. was such a short visit, but i'm so thankful they came to see me. i really enjoyed myself.
anyways i have been having a wonderful week so far! i even got my great uncle mikey to take me on a fourwheeler ride!! wahoooO!!! (mom didn't get the cutest pic of me laughing & smiling sooo big on my ride!!) (you'd think w/ as trigger happy as she is she'd get more great pics right?-she blames the camera!!)
yesterday, 19 quads (at least someone counted?) + 1 golfcart went riding on laddie land! mommy thought that was pretty darn neato. she even got to go for a little while while i helped grandma tie up a scrabble game with oma (my great grandma) my mom came back with the biggest smile on her face!! she told me she took some video & pictures & we'll bribe uncle luke with that to get him out here next year :) and by the way, the golf cart was fried! & they had to coast it back down!!!
i have been entertaining the crews with my giggles & yodels. the weather has been awesome, storms included but nothing too crazy where i'm staying, so if you're watching the news, don't worry about me!!! i've played with frogs & dogs, horses & turkeys (actually i didn't get too close to those turkeys! they might eat my finger off & i need them for chewing!!) i goats & a potbelly too!
mommy is a bit sleepy & babbly so she is going now...she'll tell you more later~~ loves & kisses
daddy, i miss you sooo much! can't wait to wrap my arms around you soon!! and tell you all about my trip :) and we're even talking about making a trip to blados (she doesn't know how to spell it..but daddy knows what i'm talking about !)xoxo

1 comment:

Daddy Barge said...

It's Bloedows (blaydows) and it is at 451 Broadway. I'll take a dozen chocolate cake donuts, a few maple long johns, and some bavarian creams. I love you and I miss you guys. Please call me when you get a chance.
-Daddy

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.