Sunday, May 4, 2008



sooo...i'm really going to bed as soon as i finish this..just wanted to give you a peek into our weekend!!..we had a huge weekend..we met the barge family for daddy & my birthday celebrations! and in this video you can hear the pike's place market fish guys singing me & daddy happy birthday!! (they were actually singing for someone else, & mommy was videoing trying to catch them throwing fish around, when they began to sing! so she slipped my name in there too!!)

we went to the zoo & saw Lots & lots of animals!~ cousin jack & i slept thru quite a bit of the ride! but they had soo much cool stuff for me to play with! a place called "zoomanium" is especially for my size! i banged on drums with glee!! crawled thru fuzzy logs & got to touch a snake!! there was lots of fun stuff for us to do!
(guess i should've put the captions w/ the pics right?...hmm..still learning! be patient. )

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.