Monday, May 19, 2008

It's my birthday, so shut up.





I first want you all to know that the rumors are true- yes I am now 1 year old and yes I am the man. A whole bunch of people came over to my house and I hauled some pretty sweet presents this year. I like to think these presents are simply due to my boyish good looks and charming demeanor. But I guess it is because it was my birthday. I need to schedule a few more of these this year. Mommy and daddy made a bunch of food and they made my cake too. And no, that is not my glass of wine on my high-chair (I don't care for the floral overtones and sweetness of a Pinot Gris, I prefer a nice full-bodied Cabernet). Anyway I had a lot of fun and I stayed up really late and weaseled my way out of an afternoon nap, so I am going to hit the racks. Have a good day, and Happy Birthday to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charlie....Sure Wish We Could Have Been There To Help You Celebrate.

We Love You So Very, Very Much.

Grandma & Grandpa Barge

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.