Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Depth Perception




Today I had a couple of lessons in physics. Apparently when there is a step, you step down. Do not put your foot out and hope for the best. I did the later and did this crazy semi-controlled head over heels tumble. Somehow the only damage done was a scrape on my shoulder. My shoulder? Daddy told me to rub some dirt on it and get back in the game. So I decided I would take my green, yellow, and red lawn mower right through his sweeping pile. He told me to rub some dirt on it, so I did. Mommy took me inside and we were reading some literature about what certain animals sound like, and I heard Daddy come inside. I snuck up on him, and then ran back to Mommy. Well her knee got in the way of my face, and needless to say, things did not end well. But since my head is made of granite, I shook it off pretty quick. That's not to say one side of my face looked like I took a jab from Mike Tyson. Anyway, that was my day. Here are some pictures of some general meriment. Talk to you soon. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie,

Your Grandma Barge is really excited for her visit....she and your Aunt Barbara are leaving Spokane around noon tomorrow.

I feel so bad I can't make the trip. A long time ago I promised I would help manage the big American Legion baseball tournament here in Spokane this weekend - and always remember, a promise is a promise. So I'll be at a bunch of baseball game this weekend, but thinking of you, Grandma and your mommy and daddy.

I'll see you in a few weeks at the lake.

Lots and lots of love,
Grandpa Barge

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.